BAE to cut 2,000 jobs as CEO Woodburn tackles Typhoon fighter order stall
Published October 10, 2017 | By Reuters: Top News
LONDON (Reuters) – BAE Systems will shed 2,000 jobs as new chief executive Charles Woodburn tries to shake up Britain’s biggest defence contractor in the face of dwindling orders for the Typhoon fighter jet.
- Lead Avalanche - The Best Network Marketing Techniques Revealed
- Be A Better Business Leader - Acquire the Skills You Need to Drive People and Your Business…
- Best Skin Ever
- The College Life - Be A Success With Your School Living Arrangements!
- Successful Career Change Tactics Revealed
- The Newbies Guide To Frugal Living