Tired Of Loosing Money On Advertising Because Your Sales Letter Won’t Covert The Visitors To Your Website Into Paying Customers? Then…
“Discover The Simple And Proven Step-By-Step Methods And Techniques To Creating Hypnotic Sales Copy That Turns Visitors Into Eager To Buy Paying Customers!”
All you have to do is follow the easy to follow methods and techniques outlined in this straight to the point, no BS guide and your visitors will go from suspicious readers to trusting, eager to buy customers at the blink of an eye…
Does your sales copy suck? I mean, does it really, really suck so bad that you can barely squeeze out a sale from 1000 visitors to your website? If it does, don’t worry – this is why you’re here, and I’m happy to tell you your problems can be fixed because you came to the right place…
First of all, let’s talk about the extreme importance of good sales copy…
Now, let’s say you have a $97 product and a decent sales letter up on your website that converts visitors to buyers at 1%. Let’s also say that you drive 3000 unique visits to your website a month, so at 1% you would be making $2910 (minus advertising costs and expenses).
That’s not bad! But after a while you get bored with that number and decide you want to double your income. Now there’s three ways you can do that:
- You can double the price of your product from $97 to $194 (this will probably kill your 1% conversion and your overall profits would drop)
- You could try driving double the traffic to your website and see what happens (this is not always easy, as traffic does not come on demand – it can also be a costly choice)
- Or, you could work on improving your sales copy and increase your conversion rate to 2% (if you have a good product this is a very possible)
That is how powerful good sales copy is. Just by tweaking and improving your sales letter you can go from 3000 visitors a month with a $97 product converting at 1% for a total of $2910 in sales to: 3000 visitors a month with a $97 product converting at 2% for a total of $5820 in sales!
That’s Right, You Can Easily Double
Or Sometimes Even Triple Your Profits
Just By Improving Your Sales Letter!
Great! Now I’m sure you’re as excited as I am about what great copy writing can do for your business. So where do you go from here?
Well, you could try and improve your copy or write one from scratch all by yourself. Of course if you are clueless about copy writing, you won’t have much success.
Another option would be to hire a copy writer that knows what he’s doing. But even a novice copy writer that’s just starting out will charge you $500 – $1500, and that’s without any guaranteeing results! (A pro will charge $2500 to tens of thousands of dollars)
You could do that, or you could follow the simple and proven step-by-step methods outlined in the “”Effective Copywriting 101″” guide and write a killer, money sucking sales letter all by yourself…
Here’s Just A Small Example Of What You’ll Learn In The “Effective Copywriting 101” Guide:
- The Basics: everything you need to know about sales letters before you start (this is kind of a warm up before you dive into the real meat of the guide)
- The Basic elements of the sales letter and why it is important to follow them (once you get these fundamentals into your head, writing sales letters will become easier and easier)
- The basic parts of a standard sales letter explained (everything from the headline to the PS)
- How to create attention grabbing headlines that grab your readers by their throat and lead them into your offer (the headline is considered by many to be the most important part of the sales letter)
- The importance of having a strong first paragraph and why it can make or break your sales letter
- To guarantee or not to guarantee, that is the question (should you include a guarantee in your sales letter? You will soon find out)
- A simple 12 step guideline to writing a killer sales letter (just print these 12 steps out and keep them handy when typing up your next sales letter)
- Examples of lethal sales letter mistakes that should be avoided at any costs (you’ll want to know these, just so you never make them)
- Long VS Short (when it comes to writing a good sales letter, bigger is NOT always better)
- The words you should never use in your sales letter (again, this is something you should know)
- And much, much more!
And now, I’m going to ask you a hard question:
How Much Is This Worth To You?
I guess that depends on what you want to do with the valuable information outlined and explained in the “Effective Copywriting 101” guide…
If you choose to use this information to write a sales letter for your new website, you could be saving thousands of dollars you would have spent on hiring a copy writer to write your sales letter for you.
Or maybe you will choose to improve your existing sales letter and end up doubling your conversion rate and profits, in this case this guide would be worth double the monthly income your website currently generates. Take it one step further by using it as a lead in to your shopping cart.
But as long as you choose to actually put what you learn in the “Effective Copywriting 101” guide to action, I GUARANTEE that this guide will be worth a lot more than…
That’s right, instead of spending thousands of dollars on hiring a copy writer to write your sales letter for you or wasting your money on driving traffic to crappy sales letter that barely converts a thousands visitors into just 1 buyer…
You get to learn how to write your own killer sales letters for just $1.7 !
1,602 total views, 3 views today
No tags for this post.