At Last – Stress-Busting Tips, Tricks and Techniques That Really Work!
Get Rid of Your Mounting, Debilitating Stress, Starting Today!
Have you had it with stress, tight shoulders and aching muscles? Are you sick of the headaches, insomnia, fatigue, overeating, and heartburn it causes? Is stress ruining your personal relationships, your productivity and your appearance? Wouldn’t you like to know all of your stress management options available to you and finally take control of your life, instead of letting stress control you?
Well, now you can! Imagine a calmer, more fulfilling life. Imagine acquiring a restful sleep – every night – waking refreshed and alive. Imagine total mental and physical wellbeing.
How to Reduce the Stress in Your Life!
Get the answers, solutions, and advice you need to find complete inner peace. Get 56 information-packed pages filled with background, lessons, and techniques to help you relax, de-stress and rejuvenate.
- The damaging effects of stress on your body
- Devastating health consequences of stress
- How to assess the amount of stress in your life
- Useful tips to reduce stress
- Read on to find out what else you’ll learn . . .
- Plus, you’ll also learn:
- The various places you’ll find stress – from home to family life
- Specific ways to deal with money-related stress
- Relaxation techniques that really work
- Medication options and alternatives
- The difference between mental and physical stress
- Completely natural ways to relieve physical tension
- Critical lessons about stress while driving
- Plus so much more!
Discover The Root Causes of Stress
And Learn Powerful Coping Strategies
Did you know things as common as changing jobs, trouble with your boss or marital conflicts can cause tremendous stress? Were you aware that even good things can make you tense – from planning your wedding to giving birth to your child?
- Are your teens fighting with you?
- Are your finances at the brink of bankruptcy?
- Is your boss pushing more and more responsibility on you?
- Do you feel you simply can’t cope?
These are huge issues that need your immediate attention. Left unaddressed, stress can lead to illness. It can make you irritable, restless, impatient, angry, depressed and isolated. Stop this pattern, right now.
Stress: How to Reduce the Stress in Your Life! explains in easy-to-understand language the most common signs and symptoms of stress gives you a fantastic ten-point scale to assess your stress level, and explores practical exercises to avoid self-induced and external stress reactions, many of which you probably never even considered!
Learn Ways To Control Money-Related Stress
If you’re having trouble paying your bills or struggling to get by month-after-month, this book is a must-read. We’ll show you simple tips on managing money-related stress and give you practical, straight-forward advice that can truly make a difference in your life. Find out what you need to do so you can regain control.
When Stress is Unavoidable: We’ll Show You How To Relax and Unwind
Sometimes stress is simply unavoidable and you need coping strategies to help you get through and survive those tough times. In this new book, we reveal powerful techniques you can use right now to diminish anxiety, tension and tightness. Stress: How to Reduce the Stress in Your Life! offers step-by-step instructions on some of the most powerful stress-relieving remedies available.
- Find out if medications really work
- Learn how to make sense of various stories and advertising pitches
- Become a more focused, balanced person
- Receive practical guidance on creating a healthier you
P.S. Give yourself a treat. This download is your first step toward total balance and harmony.
P.P.S. Have a question? We can help and are just a quick email away.
P.P.P.S. Remember, Stress: How to Reduce the Stress in Your Life! isn’t available in stores.