Dear Muslim Woman
Do you ever consider what you may do in case your husband takes one other spouse?
I’m not right here to ask you to like polygyny, I’m simply right here to say it is a actuality.
Men love intercourse (not less than most) and there is nothing we will do about that. The thought of an *further halal sexual accomplice* will at all times be thrilling to most males. Even if in case you have intercourse with him 3 occasions daily, people love journey & novelty so the prospect of another sexual accomplice will nonetheless be thrilling.
So what are we Muslim ladies speculated to do?
1. Make lots du’a – if the concept of polygyny is one thing you assume you possibly can by no means bear, please inform Allah about it.
2. Speak to your husband – ask him about his ideas about polygyny.
3. Remember that you do not personal hearts & you do not personal individuals – This husband you so desperately love could be taken away by Allah at any time, he may turn into actually sick (we do not pray for this however life occurs) subsequently as Muslimahs we must always attempt to have a balanced strategy to all issues.
4. Have self-confidence – Work on your self and BEG Allah to permit you *love* your self. Your stage of happiness ought to *not* be tied to any human being, not your husband and even your kids. Your happiness ought to be from the remembrance of Allah.
Learn a talent.
Live your life productively to profit your self on this dunya & the akhirah.
Keep asking your self, if this man just isn’t right here, what’s going to I do with my life???
5. Make du’a once more – Ask Allah to make polygyny straightforward for you in case you ever have to seek out your self in it.
The reality (not less than from my view) is that there appears to be FAR MORE eligible ladies for marriage than males so to some extent we ought to be completely happy that our sisters are getting life companions in an Islamically permitted trend.
I do know this can be a laborious matter however might Allah ease it for us all.
May Allah make us completely happy individuals from inside and outdoors.
May Allah make us rely upon NOBODY else absolutely aside from HIM.
May Allah make us among the many really profitable on this life & the hereafter.
And to my brothers that abuse polygamy, might Allah heal you & hold you guided. Allah referred to marriage as a *heavy contract*, be aware of the way you deal with your wives. At the tip of the day, we’re all slaves of Allah and we stay accountable to him.
I pray this touches somebody’s coronary heart positively as we speak.
From your sister who prays to fulfill you all in Jannah Firdaus by Allah’s mercy