. Discipline, consistency, and perseverance will take you places motivation never could.
2. Depend on yourself, never on others.
3. The quieter you become, the more you can hear.
4. Chase your dreams, not people.
5. No matter the situation, never let your emotion overpower your intelligence.
6. Your strongest muscle and worst enemy is your mind. Train it well.
7. One day you will thank yourself for never giving up.
8. Don’t rush anything. When the time is right, it will happen.
9. Don’t stop when you’re tired. Stop when you’re done.
10. No one is coming to save you. This life is 100% your responsibility.
11. Trust yourself. You’ve survived a lot, and you’ll survive whatever is coming.
12. You are always one decision away from a totally different life.
13. Don’t let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life.
14. Re-set, re-adjust, re-start, re-focus. As many times as you need to.
15. Detachment is power. Release anything that doesn’t bring you peace.
16. If you want to be taken seriously, be consistent.
17. Minding your own business will take you very far in life.
18. Promise yourself, no matter how hard it gets, you’ll never give up on your dreams.
19. Don’t lower your standards for anyone or anything.
20. Allow yourself to be a beginner. No one starts out being excellent.
21. Be crazy enough to know you can do anything you want in life.
22. Be busy improving yourself that you have not time to criticize others.
23. You get what you focus on. So focus on what you want.
And while you’re at it…
– Start crushing goals
– Eliminate limiting beliefs
– Overcome destructive patterns