This is a message from a Nigerian dwelling within the US, it is price sharing!
DON’T EVER CURSE YOUR COUNTRY
1. If you do not know how you’re blessed, you’ll assume your father’s farm is worse than your good friend father’s farm.
2. $1 is ₦500 and so what?
3. Let me elucidate from my little expertise. Can anybody within the US use $1 for breakfast? No!
4. But in Nigeria, ₦500 provides you with breakfast and lunch.
5.Majority of individuals’s month-to-month home hire (self contained house) within the USA is $1,000 and above… and that’s your personal 2 12 months’s hire!
6. Have you ever paid for insurance coverage earlier than? Insurance within the US is $280 and that’s virtually ₦100,000 month-to-month.
7. When final did you pay month-to-month telephone payments? I pay virtually ₦40,000 month-to-month and if I do not, they’ll block my SIM. Your personal MTN could be there for months with out recharge.
8. When final did you’re employed on Saturday and Sunday?
9. This I do compulsorily and on common foundation.
10. Don’t get me improper, the US is best than Nigeria, relying on which angle you’re viewing it.
11. Do you need to hear the reality?
12. Many individuals in Nigeria reside a extra fulfilling life in comparison with their counterparts overseas.
13. Forget about all of the packaging on social media and give credit to the good life you’re dwelling.
14. Do you recognize why Nigerians dwelling within the US all the time rush back quickly whenever they come house visiting?
15. Because payments are counting and elongated absence (freedom) will put their lives in jeopardy.
16. If you, as a black individual, try to emulate the whites, they’ll kneel in your neck.
17. Apart from Congo, no residents in your complete universe enjoy life to the fullest than Nigerians.
18. You are abundantly blessed however you do not know till you get visa and relocate overseas, that’s when you’ll know that your 8-hour job in Nigeria with free weekend is awoof.
19. With 8-hour job overseas, you’ll be able to solely pay payments, you want different 6 to eight hours jobs to save for the future and plan your life.
20. The reality is that the grass is inexperienced all over the place, it is lack of imaginative and prescient greed of our leaders/politicians and the skewed spiritual practices (which positioned emphasis on miracles) that ascended Nigeria onto a myopic tentacle of full standstill.
21. Always thank God wherever you could end up. Nigeria is sweet and might be higher.
22. God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria