Igboho is NOTHING like Prophet Muhammad ﷺ
By Sanusi Lafiagi
The blasphemous and sacrilegious assertion credited to Afenifere, a Yoruba sociocultural group, (and revealed by Sahara Reporters) evaluating the plight of Sunday Igboho to that suffered by the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is a good insult to Islām and Muslims everywhere in the world. It behoves each Muslim, particularly of Yoruba extraction to publicly condemn this blatant disrespect to our faith and demand an unreserved apology from them. The ignorance exhibited by the group concerning the Prophet ﷺ exhibits how lowly the so-called Yoruba nation agitators consider Muslims. Why did the group deem it match to journey far into the seventh century to discover a comparability for a thug after I might have merely in contrast him to Afonja?
Sunday Igboho is NOTHING in comparison with Prophet Muhammad ﷺ for the next causes:
1. Muhammad ﷺ was a Prophet and Messenger of Allāh. He was divinely anointed and heavenly guided. Sunday Igboho, by his personal admission is a political thug and hire-for-pay warlord whose conscience is bought to the very best bidder.
2. Muhammad ﷺ spent 13 years within the hostile plains of Makkah preaching Unity of Allāh and devotion to His worship. In spite of the persecution (together with abstract execution) that he and his followers confronted, it’s NOT on file that he instigated them towards the system or known as for secession. Sunday Igboho however resorted to self-help and terrorised harmless northerners (keep in mind that solely a court docket of competent jurisdiction can declare anybody responsible of crimes introduced towards them), leading to deaths and destruction of invaluable properties. He instigated a violent rebellion towards the system.
3. Muhammad ﷺ superior the reason for humanity and was vehemently against tribal bigotry and jingoism. He abolished the category system and preached the equality of mankind earlier than Allāh. Sunday Igboho however is a tribal bigot who superior ethnic trigger and preached the prevalence of Yoruba to the Hausa and Fulani ethnic teams. He described the latter as parasites and most cancers, who’re feeding fats on the fortunes of the Yorubas.
4. Muhammad ﷺ belonged to all who professed religion in Allāh and submitted to His worship. Despite that, he handled even his worst enemies with equity and justice. He by no means at any time supported the corrupt system that operated in Makkah.
Sunday Igboho however (by his personal admission) is a bonafide member of PDP who participated actively in election malpractices that foisted insecurity and corruption on society. His final political outing with the present governor of Oyo state, Engineer Seyi Makinde, was in Kogi state, throughout the election that earned governor Yahya Bello for second time period in workplace. This, it’s not far-fetched to say that Igboho’s agitation, identical to his counterpart’s, Nnamdi Kanu of IPOB is LARGELY (to place it mildly) political!
5. Muhammad ﷺ migrated to Madīnah to ascertain an Islamic state the place members will be capable to dwell freely and practise Islām with out concern of torture and persecution. As a precursor to this flight, he had earlier despatched his followers in teams first to Abyssinia, and later to Madīnah to take refuge whereas he stayed again. Neither did he go away his followers behind, nor fly to cover from the powers that be. Muhammad ﷺ wasn’t a coward. Sunday Igboho, like Ojukwu and his mentee, Nnamdi Kanu, fled the scene after inflicting bother (resulting in the dying and arrest of a few of his followers) to benefit from the heat of his spouse and youngsters. He’s a coward and rabble-rouser who has no balls!
6. Muhammad ﷺ fought the Makkans ONLY after he had settled in Madīnah and established an Islamic state with all its political and administrative apparatuses. The first battle, Badr, got here a couple of 12 months after his settlement in Madīnah. At the time, majority of his followers had fled Makkah. Thus, he was capable of present most safety and help for them within the pleasant and serene terrains of Madīnah. Sunday Igboho however needs to trigger an rebellion that won’t solely destroy the lives of thousands and thousands of Yorubas residing throughout the nation, however that may even floor the nation’s fragile financial system and heap extra problem on harmless individuals.
7. Muhammad ﷺ was severally persecuted and harassed on the road of Makkah, but he remained undeterred in his mission. He did not run away or stockpile arms to pressure liberation. There had been days that he was hooked up even whereas observing Salāt. Sunday Igboho however is an oppressor and lout who publicly harassed firstclass Obas of Yorubaland and threatened violence. He’s on tape to have threatened to kill the Ooni of Ife and Bola Ahmed Tinubu, assault the palaces of some distinguished Obas, mocked pastor Adeboye over the dying of his son, and traded insults with Gani Adams.
8. Muhammad ﷺ was NOT a magician. He did not apply magic or boast of diabolical powers. Sunday Igboho, because it seems is a jester, a awful fool, comedian actor and an empty shell of nothingness. One would anticipate that by now, given his incessant JuJu braggadocio, the safety forces that invaded his home would have became fowls or that he would not must undergo an airport to vanish into skinny air. Alas! The acclaimed warrior of Ife-Modakeke communal conflict dissatisfied his cheerleaders and followers by not residing as much as expectations!!!
Therefore, evaluating the noble Prophet of Islām to a nuisance like Igboho is a good disservice to humanity and insult to the sensibilities of Muslims everywhere in the world. It must be retracted instantly and apology tendered.
©️ Sanusi Lafiagi